I’m not getting any responses to the Emails I have been sending for jobs through Craigslist. I know the market is BAD but I just want to make sure that my resume is okay, and its not turning off employers.
Here is the Email I send to potential jobs.
I am responding to the ad on Craigslist. I feel my experience makes me a qualified candidate for this position, and I would love an opportunity to interview. I am a very reliable worker, and I have alot of drive to succeed. I am determined to find a position that I can keep long term, and I feel I would be a great asset to your company. My salary requirements are $15 an hour, but are negotiable depending on the position. I look forward to your call, and thank you for reviewing my response. I have pasted a resume below for your review.
123456 W. Cerritos Ave |Anaheim, Ca | (714)
Seeking an office position in a growing, fast paced and friendly environment. I would like to utilize my strong organizational and time management skills. I enjoy either working in a small office where I have the opportunity to learn most if not all aspects of that business. Or in a large office where I have the opportunity to show my skills and dedication, and prove that I am a great candidate for advancement. I pride myself in taking great knowledge in my job, and I learn as much as I can about the business I am working for, so that I am a valuable asset.
- Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Internet.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Invoicing, Payroll, Collections Petty Cash.
- Knowledgeable in office procedures and office machines.
10/2008 – 09/2008 Malone’s Bar & Grill Santa Ana, Ca
Starting Pay: $8.50 Ending Pay: $8.50
- Serve drinks and food to all patrons.
- Manage cash register accurately.
- Provide excellent customer service, and maintain all aspects of the bar from cleaning and stocking to answering the phone and booking bands and entertainment.
06/2008 – 10/2008 Hired Gun Exterminating Garden Grove, Ca
Starting Pay: $15.00 Ending Pay: $15.00
- Sit in Office Manager while permanent Manager was on medical leave.
- Answer phones, and schedule and dispatch all pest control jobs.
- Enter all termite reports and mail reports to customers.
- Receive and enter payments for jobs and yearly control policies. Bill customers for yearly controls and occasionally for termite jobs.
01/2006 – 03/2008 Super Dave’s Print & Mail Santa Ana, Ca
Starting Pay: $13.00 Ending Pay: $16.00
- Input all A/P and A/R, and pay all invoices in a timely manner.
- Payroll for 10 employees through ADP.
- Maintained account with Health, Life, and 401k companies.
- Schedule and dispatch drivers and make sure route is most time efficient.
- Sent statements once a month to customers.
- Schedule tasks and meetings for all office employees.
- Answered 4-line phone, maintained high standard of customer service when speaking to all customers, including remembering customer’s names and order history.
- Kept close track of job scheduling, ensuring that no jobs were forgotten, and completed as scheduled and on time.
- Use QuickBooks for accounting and PRINTLeader software for all job management.
- General office duties included: Bank deposits, ordering office supplies, handle customer transactions, took credit card payments, manage reception desk, and all other general office duties.
02/2005 – 01/2006 HCS Cutler, Inc. Rancho Cucamonga , Ca
Starting Pay: $11.50 Ending Pay: $13.50
- Managed and logged cash reports printed from registers at 8 different locations.
- Managed all bank deposits ensuring timeliness and accuracy as well as reconcile monthly statements.
- Investigated and resolved and credit card disputes that were filed..
- Managed a fleet of 60 vehicles, including class A, B, and C trucks.
- Completed any necessary paperwork for CA DMV.
- Handled all car insurance needs, including: Filing auto accident claims, filling out accident reports, adding and deleting drivers and vehicles to the policy, and following through with adjusters to make sure claims were handled properly.
10/2002 – 02/2005 Telcom Services Riverside , Ca
Starting Pay: $7.00 Ending Pay: $9.00
- Maintained data logs
16 visitors online now
16 guests, 0 members
Powered by Visitor Maps